Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  696-Risk Management - Credit/Fraud Score

TM Forum Member
    Posted Sep 26, 2022 10:46
    Hi,

I have couple of questions on 621 and looking for guidance:

1. In 696 spec, I would expect partyRoleRiskAssessment returns the riskAssessmentResult but it didn't, is it a mistake or I mis-interpet the usage of this API?  My assumption of the api usage is to evaluate the risk level of uch party/role, if not the same what is the usage of this API
    2. If an API is to evaluate an individual's (not yet a customer) risk and return the fraud/risk/credit score, is it part of 696? If not which TMF API should be used?
    3. Customer object contains CreditProfile but what happen when an individual is not yet a customer which still at the phase of evaluation?

------------------------------
    Keven Chan
    Rogers Communications Inc.

• 2.  RE: 696-Risk Management - Credit/Fraud Score

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 02, 2022 04:37
    Hi Kevin
    Thanks for your questions, as the current "owner" of this API I'll try to deal with them
    1) All the risk assessment task resources return the same object as output, RiskAssessmentResult. With that, we noticed recently (thanks to another community post) that there was a generation/publication error that caused some of the task resources to be represented incorrectly in the published materials. I have an open JIRA issue requesting re-publication.
    2) Use the Party Role Risk Assessment task, the example in the user guide shows how to represent an individual in the input.
    3) It's an implementation-specific detail as to when the CreditProfile sub-entity will be populated. Each CSP will have their own methodology and business processes for deciding if and when to populate. The risk evaluation logic will presumably take account of known credit profiles, but it can also use information coming from external systems.

Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: 696-Risk Management - Credit/Fraud Score

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 03, 2022 10:06
    Thanks Jonathan again for answering my questions and provide clarification.

Keven Chan
    Rogers Communications Inc.