Open APIs

View Only

Domain in TMFORUM of Functionalities of Functionalities of the Technician

• 1.  Domain in TMFORUM of Functionalities of Functionalities of the Technician

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jul 22, 2022 00:25
    Domain in TMFORUM of Functionalities of Functionalities of the Technician

Good Afternoon Friends, I have the following functionalities that I would like to confirm where they are located in the TMFORUM domains.

1. Notifications to the Installation Technicians: To send them notices of changes in the Installation processes or outages that may affect their installation work for the end customer or during the development of troubleshooting activities.
    2.Library or Repository of Installation Manuals or knowledge resources for use by Installation technicians, where they can be trained, updated on installation procedures and troubleshooting in the end customer. Installation technicians will be able to access this repository at any time.
    3. Productivity Indicators: Where it is identified by Technician or ID_ TECHNICAL how many appointments or schedules were made and closed properly, example: How many were closed properly, how many were returned, how many were cancelled, all with reference to the technician individually.

I would understand that all this must be supported by the WFM solution and its APP but I would like to know your appreciations or points of view on each point if it should or should not be supported by the WFM APP or if it crosses with a Domain outside the WFM, for example for the Manual Repository part...

------------------------------
    JIMMY PAUL CERNA BELLEZA
    Telefonica Moviles SA
    ------------------------------