Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Question about ResourceOrderItem in TMF652 Resource Order Management API

TM Forum Member
    Posted Aug 25, 2022 05:31
    Hello experts,

There seems to be an inconsistency in TMF652 with regards to handling ResourceOrderItem.

On the one hand, it is specified as an independent object, with id and href. On the other hand, there are no API operations defined to manipulate it.

What do I miss? Is it intentional, or maybe suitable API operations should simply be added?

Best regards,

------------------------------
    Opher Yaron
    Proximus SA

• 2.  RE: Question about ResourceOrderItem in TMF652 Resource Order Management API

TM Forum Member
    Posted Aug 25, 2022 07:02
    Hi
    None of the Order Items (resource, service, product, etc.) are independent resources. We have a pattern that array subresources should have an ID, perhaps better to regard as an index, to allow locally unique access to each element in the array. It seems that the schema for ResourceOrderItem is incorrect, it included Entity rather than Extensible. I'll raise a JIRA to get that fixed, thanks for your alertness in noticing the problem.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: Question about ResourceOrderItem in TMF652 Resource Order Management API

TM Forum Member
    Posted Aug 26, 2022 03:35
    Thanks you, Jonathan.

Best regards,

Opher Yaron
    Proximus SA