Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  service validation and characteristic value validation rule in Service Catalog (TMF633)

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 16, 2022 05:03
    Hello,

I am implementing TMF633 API for an existing service catalog.

In existing service definition, there are service validation rules, and characteristic value validation rules.
    And there are different type of rules,
    Simple rule, for example service exclusion rule, is defined with type and scope.
    Complicated rule includes script (which returns back boolean during evaluation).

How to present those validation rules in TMF633 Service Specification model?

TMF633 ServiceSpecification has ConstrainRef. Is this the one should be used for service validation rule?
    If yes, CharacteristicSpecification doesn't contains ConstrainRef, where should characteristic value validation rules go?

Thanks
    David Xie

------------------------------
    David Xie
    Hansen Technologies

• 2.  RE: service validation and characteristic value validation rule in Service Catalog (TMF633)

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 16, 2022 08:23
    This is a duplicate post, please see the discussion on the other post here https://engage.tmforum.org/discussion/service-validation-and-characteristic-value-validation-rule-in-service-catalog-tmf633
    A reminder to people posting here for the first time, your first post will be modified so please be patient if you don't see it immediately. Subsequent posts will not be modified.
    Thanks for your understanding

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.