Open APIs

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TMF621 TroubleTicket status values: Diff between spec and swagger file regarding first letter uppercase / lowercase

• 1.  TMF621 TroubleTicket status values: Diff between spec and swagger file regarding first letter uppercase / lowercase

TM Forum Member
    Posted Sep 19, 2022 11:50
    Hello,
    we just noticed a difference in spelling of the TroubleTicket "status" values
    between the specification / PDF and the provided swagger/open file:
    A) in specification / PDF the message samples contain status-values starting with an uppercase letter like: 
    "status": "Pending", "status": "InProgress", "status": "Resolved",
    B) in swagger/open file there is following definition for status-values starting with an lowercase letter:
    TroubleTicketStatusType:
          type: string
          description: Possible values for the status of the trouble ticket
    enum:
         - acknowledged
         - rejected
         - pending
         - held
         - inProgress
         - cancelled
         - closed

? Which writing shall be used, to be TMF621 standard conform?

? Could you align spec and samples in future version of the TroubleTicket API?

Thanks for clarification,
    Ron 

------------------------------
    Ludwig Ronny Eckardt
    T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 2.  RE: TMF621 TroubleTicket status values: Diff between spec and swagger file regarding first letter uppercase / lowercase

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 02, 2022 07:04
    Hi
    You are correct the example were fixed in v4.1 and v5 of the API, it is pending Chief approval. you should follow the enum with camelCase.

Jacob Avraham
    Amdocs Management Limited

• 3.  RE: TMF621 TroubleTicket status values: Diff between spec and swagger file regarding first letter uppercase / lowercase

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 13, 2022 07:44

Hi Jacob, 
    thank you.  Fine, that examples will be fixed ... to align them with the swagger/openAPI file ;-)

You write "enum with camelCase".
    ? Do I interpret right, that you mean camelCase starting with lower letter - like defined in the swagger/openAPI file ?

Thanks for clearification.
    Ronny

Ludwig Ronny Eckardt
    T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.