Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF639 Resource Inventory Management API v4.0.0 validFor has dissappeared

Posted Feb 20, 2023 23:59

Hi All

Just noticed that the validFor property of Resource entity has been removed in v4.0.0 of the API.  Is this a mistake?  I can see that there are some new dates (startOperatingDate, endOperatingDate) instead but I think that validFor is still required, e.g. selling physical SIMs via various channels that have a validity period.

Any ideas?

Thanks

------------------------------
    Dan d'Albuquerque
    TO BE VERIFIED

• 2.  RE: TMF639 Resource Inventory Management API v4.0.0 validFor has dissappeared

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 24, 2023 01:16

Hi Dan

I looked back at the previous available version on the API table https://tmf-open-api-table-documents.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/Historic/2.0.0/swagger/TMF639-ResourceInventory-v2.0.0.swagger.json and I could not find validFor as a property of Resource. Nevertheless I've opened a JIRA so that we can discuss in the API team and perhaps add it in v5.

Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF639 Resource Inventory Management API v4.0.0 validFor has dissappeared

Posted Feb 27, 2023 20:28

Thanks Jonathan.  Perhaps it is just the user guide that contains the validFor property.  Interestingly it has a red A next to it.

Dan d'Albuquerque
    TO BE VERIFIED