Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Where to obtain TMF Catalog example

TM Forum Member
    Posted Sep 13, 2022 10:43

Hi,

Would it be possible please to have access to the full Catalog used for the examples quoted in the TMF 620 documentation, i.e. where can that be obtained? It would help the team visualize and understand the examples better, as we commence with our TMF 620 implementation.

Thanks,

Ibiso

------------------------------
    Ibiso Partington
    Hansen Technologies

• 2.  RE: Where to obtain TMF Catalog example

TM Forum Member
    Posted Sep 14, 2022 04:53
    I think vendors use it to certify their APIs. This could be a starting point:

Kind regards,

Matthieu Hattab
    Lyse Platform

• 3.  RE: Where to obtain TMF Catalog example

TM Forum Member
    Posted Sep 14, 2022 07:09
    Hi Ibiso,

I'm not sure what you are referring to exactly, but if you want to see product catalog configuration examples used for product order management processes you might find interesting some of the use cases of IG1228, like the 3, 4, 8...

Hope it helps,

Abel Ruiz Huerta
    alvatross by SATEC

• 4.  RE: Where to obtain TMF Catalog example

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 02, 2022 09:24
    Hi Ibiso
    To the best of my knowledge, the examples in the TMF Open API user guides are hand-crafted. In other words there is no product catalog (or service inventory, or any other software component) that contains sample data. Specifically for the APIs that I lead, including TMF620, I have created examples by hand.
    In v4 APIs the tooling that we used provided some initial generation and validation of examples. In the new v5 APIs the tooling is more stringent, and there is a very good chance that the examples that appear in the user guides will be 100% conformant to the underlying entity schema and swagger (OAS) fiels.
    Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.