Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  641 and OpenAPI

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 02, 2022 12:41
    Looking at version 4.0.1 of the TMF641 Service Ordering specification, it is still swagger 2.0 and has not yet been converted to openAPI 3.0.1.
    Are there plans to update this to an openapi spec and if so is there a timeline when this will be completed?

thanks
    Lynn

------------------------------
    Lynn Dueck
    Oracle Corporation

• 2.  RE: 641 and OpenAPI

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 04, 2022 08:48
    The update to OAS 3 (Open API v5) is an ongoing effort. In fact we have a dedicated spec-jam this week as a result of which we hope additional APIs will be published.
    I'm not sure if TMF641 is one of these, I don't have the full list. I'll be the wiser in the next few days if I get to see the plan.
    Watch this space (and send me a reminder if you don't hear from me).

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: 641 and OpenAPI

Posted 21 days ago

Hi, What is the status with availability of OpenAPI files for the different TMF specifications? Is there a plan to provide Openapi files along with the swagger files for the respective TMF specs or we just use the swagger editor and convert the available JSON files to Openapi format?

Regards,

Ravi

Ravi Pendurty
    TO BE VERIFIED

• 4.  RE: 641 and OpenAPI

TM Forum Member
    Posted 20 days ago

Hi Ravi

The latest status is on the Open API Table 60+ Open APIs tried, tested and de-risked - TM Forum.

All TMF API in v5 are generated with Open API Specification format v3 (so no more with swagger v2). To my knowledge, the existing v4 TMF API will stay with swagger v2 format.

olivier arnaud
    Orange

• 5.  RE: 641 and OpenAPI

Posted 20 days ago

Thank you Olivier. I could see that the v5 are in OAS format, though the name is a bit misleading. Ex:

Regards,

Ravi

Ravi Pendurty
    TO BE VERIFIED

• 6.  RE: 641 and OpenAPI

TM Forum Member
    Posted 18 days ago

Yes, Ravi, it should probably say Swagger/OAS, or have an explicit distinction between v4 (Swagger) and v5 (OAS).

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.