Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Adding Contact for product order

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jun 07, 2022 05:11
    Edited by sourabh shrivastava Jun 08, 2022 01:47
    I am trying to model secondary contact or alternate contact for product order with TMF622 Product ordering Conformance.  This contact is only for lifecycle of order, order executed , production delivered installed, we want to dump that contact. 
      So i am not preferring to bring customer management in it and tie to customer as contact is alternate contact for that order only.

Only thing close to contact is notification contact but then its like to get notification, not as back up contact person. Also, its not allowing me to save multiple information as name , phone number & email. Also this is not notification .

------------------------------
    Sourabh Shrivastava
    Solution Architect
    ---------------------------------------------
    All the opinion are my personal, not a representation of my organization or TM Forum

• 2.  RE: Adding Contact for product order

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jun 08, 2022 04:27
    Hi Sourabh
    I recommend that you use the relatedParty array on ProductOrder to expose the alternate contact at API level.
    Regarding persistence and lifetime of the referred Party/PartyRole - that's completely an implementation detail over which you have control, it's up to you to decide on retention policies for data items. The Open API is completely unopinonated on this.
    Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.