Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  cardinality in TMF catalog APIs (620/633)

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 12, 2023 12:14

I'm looking for example (if possible) how specify cardinality between catalog items?
    For example, I'd like to create new Service specification using TMF 633 and specify that service references DSL port resource specification, but cardinality is from 1 to 4.
    How will it look like in JSON payload?
    Thank you in advance,

------------------------------
    Igor Dubrovin
    Bell Canada

• 2.  RE: cardinality in TMF catalog APIs (620/633)

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 14, 2023 06:16

Hi Igor
    We do have the cardinality specification at the level of product offering, with properties such as numberRelOfferLowerLimit (1 in your case) and numberRelOfferUpperLimit (4 in your case). But we don't have it on other relationships - it's worthwhile having a discussion on adding an optional set of cardinality values to the various relationship entities such as ProductSpecificationRelationship, ServiceSpecRelationship.
    But for the relationship between service and resource, this would need a compatibility break, we'd have to add a new entity in place of the array of ResourceSpecificationRefs in ServiceSpecification.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: cardinality in TMF catalog APIs (620/633)

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 16, 2023 10:16

Thank you Jonathan. Looking forward for the proposal.
    Cheers,

Igor Dubrovin
    Bell Canada