TM Forum Community

View Only
  • 1.  CTK - TMF620 -Error

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 13, 2024 11:01

Hi all,

From a few days ago the CTK run for TMF620 4.1.0 has errors (INVALID_IP_ADDRESS) I suspect that this is relative to the download of the postman collection to run the tests. I also noticed that the config.json had changed since we made the download and now has a new header "Authorization": "Bearer 1321321". This is not related to our code because we do not changed anything since the last successful run.

Can anyone please clarify this as this has a great impact on our work.

Thank you,

Rui

#General

------------------------------
    Rui Ferreira
    Celfocus

• 2.  RE: CTK - TMF620 -Error

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 13, 2024 15:21

Hi Rui

I don't know much about the details of the CTK, but I am not sure that it is reasonable to expect backwards compatibility. My advice would be that every time you re-download a CTK version you should examine the impact.

Why, indeed, did you need to take the new collection?

In any case I'll pass this on to the relevant focals in TMF.

Good luck

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: CTK - TMF620 -Error

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 14, 2024 05:55

Hi Jonathan, I don't need a new collection but, if I understand well, the CTK process downloads the Postman collection every time that runs. It's not a case of backward compatibility since it is the same version that worked previously. 

Thank you for the support

Rui Ferreira
    Celfocus

• 4.  RE: CTK - TMF620 -Error

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 14, 2024 06:09

I'd be very surprised to learn that the collection is downloaded each time CTK is run - I thought that the CTK zip download is self-contained. But if you've seen that happening then who am I to argue.

In any case I already emailed the TMF focals for this.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.