Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Issues while running CTK for account management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 12, 2023 03:25
    Edited by Ketki Mujumdar Jan 12, 2023 03:43
    Hello Everyone!
    We are working on TMF-666 Account Management API for my project. We are planning to get conformance certifcation for our implmentation of TMF-666 Account Management API.
    We have developed our API and everything is as per the specification and conformance document provided by TM Forum.
    We are using ctk available on open API site https://projects.tmforum.org/wiki/display/API/Open+API+Table?aliId=eyJpIjoiNmY3RHk0OW9XS1NqUk9rVyIsInQiOiJ6YVRDcCt6NXlSVVwvT1pKOTB2ZzIzdz09In0%253D. After extracting the downloaded ctk package we have updated config.json with our response and saved it. Now when ever we run the Windows-PowerShell-RUNCTK.ps1 or Windows-Bat-RUNCTK.bat it is not considering the updated the config. It is still considering the sample config.json provided in the package TMF666-Account-v4.0.0

We have tried the process with newly downloaded ctk package, new server, restarted server as well as our machine but still there is no change in the behaviour. 

Please let us know how to overcome this issue.

@Jonathan Goldberg @Henrique Rodrigues​​

------------------------------
    Ketki Mujumdar
    IBM Corporation

• 2.  RE: Issues while running CTK for account management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 15, 2023 02:48
    Hi Ketki
    I'm flattered that you believe that I can solve CTK issues. Unfortunately that's beyond my skill set and remit.
    I've forwarded your issue to the relevant TMF contact @Victor Mari Rodriguez
    Good luck​​

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.