Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  JSON Schema for TMF 642 v5.0.0

TM Forum Member
    Posted 7 days ago

Hello experts,

Where can I find JSON Schema for TMF 642 v5.0.0 and TMF 688?

I can only see JSON Schema for TMF 642 v4.0.0 at this location - Open_Api_And_Data_Model-latest/schemas/Resource at master · tmforum-rand/Open_Api_And_Data_Model-latest

------------------------------
    Sweety Nagpal
    Oracle Corporation

• 2.  RE: JSON Schema for TMF 642 v5.0.0

TM Forum Member
    Posted 7 days ago

Hi Sweety

Please do not go to public GitHub repositories for published Open API assets. You're unlikely to find any up-to-date assets there.

The official Open API table can be found here: https://www.tmforum.org/oda/open-apis/table

and this includes a link to also to in-progress beta assets here: https://www.tmforum.org/oda/open-apis/table/pre-production

You'll find the swagger (v4) and OAS (v5) files at these locations.

Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: JSON Schema for TMF 642 v5.0.0

TM Forum Member
    Posted 7 days ago

Hi Jonathon,

I am specifically looking for JSON schemas for these Open API specs. Swagger and OAS files are there in Open API table, but I couldn't find JSON Schemas at this location.

Do you suggest any tool to generate JSON schemas from OAS, if the schemas are not directly available?

Thanks.

Sweety Nagpal
    Oracle Corporation

• 4.  RE: JSON Schema for TMF 642 v5.0.0

TM Forum Member
    Posted 6 days ago

Hi Sweety

There has been discussion about independent publication of the Open API JSON Schemas, but nothing has come to fruition, and so in the meantime the schemas are not publicly available.

You can of course extract the schemas from the definition (swagger) or schema (OAS) sections of those assets. but be aware that these are post-processed schemas that may have been adjusted by the tooling that we use. I don't know of any specific tool that automates JSON schema extraction from swagger/OAS but try looking in websites of API management companies.

Good luck

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.