Open APIs

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Modeling different pricing levels for product offering in following mosth / billing cycles

• 1.  Modeling different pricing levels for product offering in following mosth / billing cycles

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 10, 2022 04:36
    I need to model product offering that has different price in following months/ billing cycles starting from installation date.

Eg.
    PO has recurring price:
    * $20 in the first 3 months form instalation date
    * $30 in the 4-12 months from instalation date
    * $40 after 12 month.

I cannot find neithe on ProductOfferingPrice nor ProductOffeingPriceAlteration / ProducrOfferingPriceHharge and attributtes that seem to be right.
    Is there any way recommented in standard to model this in Product SID ?​

------------------------------
    Katarzyna Częścik
    Orange Polska

• 2.  RE: Modeling different pricing levels for product offering in following mosth / billing cycles

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 15, 2022 07:38
    Hi Katarzyna
    The pricing model in the TMF Open API product catalog is very simple. Quite apart from price changes that are duration-sensitive, we don't have the ability to model price tiering, or sensitivity of price to product characteristic values, and more.
    You can of course extend the catalog model to meet your needs. Amdocs has done this in our Amdocs Catalog offering, and I am sure that other vendors have made extensions to meet these needs.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.