Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Open API Table Reorganized

TM Forum Member
    Posted 3 days ago

A notification to the community that TM Forum has changed the way it presents published Open API assets. Instead of the tables (production, beta, archive history), we now have a directory of APIs organized by TMF domains:

https://www.tmforum.org/oda/open-apis/directory

Each API has its own page, so you can see quickly which assets are available, and for which versions.

Here's the time to say thanks to the TMF designers and IT for rolling out the changes.

P.S. I take no credit for this - I wasn't involved in design or testing. I'm just the messenger.

------------------------------
    Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 2.  RE: Open API Table Reorganized

TM Forum Member
    Posted 2 days ago

Thanks, Jonathan.

You can take some credit as it was consultation with members like yourself that helped shape this new API Directory. 

If anyone within this community has any feedback, comments, issues, or ideas regarding how we present our APIs, we would love to have a conversation with you.

Thanks again.

Darren

Darren Nicholls
    TM Forum

• 3.  RE: Open API Table Reorganized

Posted 2 days ago

Hi Darren

The presentation of the new Open API assets looks great, but unfortunately there are a few issues with some of the APIs, especially the new ASYNC APIs.  The API page is fine, but when you click on the swagger/user guide download the link is broken...

Dan d'Albuquerque
    Individual

• 4.  RE: Open API Table Reorganized

TM Forum Member
    Posted 2 days ago

Hi Dan,

Thank you for raising this. This is new and I've raised the appropriate ticket to look into this.

Regards,

Darren

Darren Nicholls
    TM Forum