TM Forum Community

View Only
  • 1.  Partnering Process and Capabilities for Added Value Services

Posted Dec 16, 2022 10:46
    Hello community.
    I am unsuccessfully browsing the TM Forum site looking for processes and capabilities related to Business Partners.
    My company is in a process of growth where it offers value-added services to the client portfolio but these are not telco products. The company intends to increase revenue by referring clients to third parties so that they subscribe to its products and services and then the company bills these referrals in terms of commissions.
    I have found an initiative called Zero Touch Partnering on the site, but this refers mainly to the automation of the process of incorporating new partners and their products and although this is useful for me, I am needing to check everything related to the subsequent process, that is, the exchange of information with the partners regarding subscription events of the referrals in order to  the company then process the corresponding billing.
    I have not found APIs or processes related to this kind of functionality. Could someone guide me to find out if there is something similar in TM Froum?
    Thank you
    #General

------------------------------
    Rodrigo Elhaib
    Texas Department of Information Resources

• 2.  RE: Partnering Process and Capabilities for Added Value Services

Posted Dec 16, 2022 10:54
    Hi Rodrigo,

Please have a look at the following assets:
    IG1279 Zero-Touch Partnering Vision & Strategy v2.0.0 - Digital Ecosystem Management Project - TM Forum Confluence

GB1027 Zero-Touch Partnering Reference Architecture v3.0.0 - Digital Ecosystem Management Project - TM Forum Confluence
    This is WIP and some minor changes need to be made.

There is a separate artefact for Use Cases and APIs (Work In progress - but some of the APIs have been defined and others in the process of being defined)

Regards,
    Jag

Jag Baddukonda
    CSG

• 3.  RE: Partnering Process and Capabilities for Added Value Services

Posted Dec 17, 2022 09:25
    Hi Jag, Thankyou very much for your response.
    I have seen the ZTP Project but i thing cant found my specific use case. But i Will review this again.
    Specifically I want to implement the apis y process to receive from partners the Customers Suscriptions and events based in the products and services selled by the partner in wihch my company need bill a comission.

I will see again that document.

thanks

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Elhaib
    Texas Department of Information Resources

• 4.  RE: Partnering Process and Capabilities for Added Value Services

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 19, 2022 11:06
    Hi Rodrigo, 
    Good to hear from you. 
    The use cases are covered here
    The API profile is here
    The first version of the ZTP API suite is currently being published. 
    Let me know if you need anything else
    thanks
    Joann

Joann O'Brien
    TM Forum
    jobrien@tmforum.org