Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Payment Receipt

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 02, 2023 09:50

Which Open API Spec to be used for POST/GET for Payment Receipt ?

------------------------------
    vishrut Goel
    Bharti Airtel Ltd

• 2.  RE: Payment Receipt

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 03, 2023 03:50
    Edited by Abel Ruiz Huerta Mar 03, 2023 03:50

Hi Vishrut,

I would say that the OpenAPI you need is TMF667 Document Management. In the resource model of this API you have a relationship with a 'related entity', which might be the related payment, provided by the TMF676 Payment Management.

You could also extend the TMF676, adding a direct reference to that document from the payment resource.

Regards,

Abel Ruiz Huerta
    alvatross by SATEC

• 3.  RE: Payment Receipt

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 04, 2023 13:33

Thanks Abel

In my opinion, the receipt would be an Attachment, rather than a Document, and it would be created as part of the management of the parent Payment resource. Probably we should consider adding an array of receipts as a specific property of payment. The related entity is normally the entity for which the payment is being made, so not sure if that is appropriate.

I plan to open a JIRA CR for this.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 4.  RE: Payment Receipt

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 27, 2023 11:51

Dear Jonathan - 

wrt https://projects.tmforum.org/jira/browse/AP-4312

Could you please guide, what is the rationale behind, linking a "Payment receipt" directly to a "Payment Item"? 

I interpret from the CR, this relation is indirect and transitive, via the "Payment" itself, is that correct understanding?

If not , request your kind inputs ( with some illustrations)

Thanks and Cheers

Warm Regards,

Pushkar Gawande
    Infosys

• 5.  RE: Payment Receipt

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 28, 2023 03:07

Hi Pushkar
    In the JIRA, I suggested adding either at the level of payment or at payment item. I don't know which is the correct approach, and I'll leave it to the subject-matter experts.
    If you have a view on this, and it's backed by industry practice, feel free to comment on the JIRA.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.