Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Question about geographicAddressValidation of TMF673 (Address Management )

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 31, 2023 08:11

Hi All, 
    Regarding geographicAddressValidation resource of TMF673 (Address Management), I'm not sure why this resource is marked as mandatory? we are facing challenge implementing the POST/GET/PATCH operations since the back-end system is connected to external entity (where master system resides) and not authorized to add/validate a suggested address, 
    this is blocking us from getting our implementation certified using TMF CTK.

Thank you in advance,
    Mohammad Shammout

------------------------------
    Mohammad Shammout
    Deloitte

• 2.  RE: Question about geographicAddressValidation of TMF673 (Address Management )

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jun 08, 2023 06:28

It seems to be a valid point, Mohammad.

I'm raising a change request for this.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: Question about geographicAddressValidation of TMF673 (Address Management )

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jun 08, 2023 08:19

Hi Jonathan,

thank you for your continuous support, your insights always helpful, 

do you have any idea when such CR will be on production? we need the updated CTK to certify our API implementation, our project time lines is strict, 

Thank you again,

BR,

Mohammad Shammout.

Mohammad Shammout
    Deloitte

• 4.  RE: Question about geographicAddressValidation of TMF673 (Address Management )

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jun 08, 2023 08:38

We generally meet once a week (Wednesday( to discuss JIRA issues, I'm not sure if the meeting will happen next week due to the Open API spec jam that is taking place then.

All I can do is send an email to the lead for this API and ask them to consider, but I advise you not to hold your breath; our experience (Amdocs) as a vendor waiting for CTK fixes (so that we can certify) is that one has to be patient.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 5.  RE: Question about geographicAddressValidation of TMF673 (Address Management )

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jun 08, 2023 12:48

Thank you Jonathan, 

Mohammad Shammout
    Deloitte