TM Forum Community

View Only
  • 1.  RFS example

Posted May 19, 2023 05:02

Hello SMEs

We are working on BSS transformation project to realize new Service and Resource Fulfillment  function for Mobile carries. We are looking for simple example of Resource Facing service specification (RFS) (json) as real example and how it may contain resources to activate. Our case is about classical GSM voice service. Also in IG1228 there lot of reference to HSS/HSS/PCF profile (json or other readable format) which is being created by Resource Ordering function, example of such profile would be excellent to receive from this community. Thanks in advance!

Vasily

#OpenDigitalArchitecture

------------------------------
    Vasily Zinovyev
    Mobile TeleSystems OJSC

• 2.  RE: RFS example

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 21, 2023 07:59

Hi Vasily
    I suggest you take a look at ODA end-to-end use cases https://projects.tmforum.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=245314014
    particularly UC004 and UC008. You'll see examples of end-to-end product=>service=>resource models for various lines of business, including RFS level.
    Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: RFS example

Posted May 22, 2023 02:50
    Edited by Vasily Zinovyev May 22, 2023 02:53

Hello Johathan

Thanks for your help, for some reason the url you have provided is leading to non existing page or I dont have permissions to access it, can you check it please for other people to use your advice? And i will try to find this document as well. Thanks a lot

Vasily

Vasily Zinovyev
    Mobile TeleSystems OJSC

• 4.  RE: RFS example

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 22, 2023 03:10

Hi Vasily
    The URL is fine, it points to a published TM Forum ODA document, so it's probably a permissions issue. You need to be logged in to the TM Forum website; a pre-requisite to that is that your organization is a member of TMF and you have registered as a user.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.