Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  ServiceRelationship ( TMF 641)

Posted Feb 28, 2023 12:24
    Edited by Dinesh Tripathi Mar 02, 2023 09:31

Hi 

We are using TMF 641 from Service Ordering 

We have a scenario where we are replacing one service (service A) with another service ( service B)

Once Service A (Gaining service) has been completed , Service B ( losing Service) need to be Ceased which already part of service inventory 

Service A have multiple service order items ( relationship defined with ServiceOrderItemRelationship )

While placing the gaining service order I am want to pass losing service inventory reference in my order 

I found  below reference 

serviceRelationship A list of service relationships (ServiceRelationship [*]). A list of service relationships 
    (ServiceRelationship [*]). Describes links with other service(s) in the inventory.

But not sure how to use . can anyone provide me json with some justification 

Thanks  

------------------------------
    Dinesh Tripathi
    Tech Mahindra

• 2.  RE: ServiceRelationship ( TMF 641)

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 28, 2023 15:42

Hi Dinesh

It might be more appropriate to model this using service order relationships, since you do have a dependency between the orders.

Let's see what other people in the community feel about this, e.g. @Kamal Maghsoudlou 

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.