Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Shipping Order and related Customer Payment management

Posted Jan 06, 2023 03:02
    I need to handle a scenario where for a specific shipping order we are supposed to handle payment details for a customer like downpayment/upfrontpayment relatad to specific shipping order. 
    But in shipping order API (TMF700), other than payment method I cannot see any relation to the customer payment details(TMF676). 

Does TMF suggest any such solution for the above use case. 

------------------------------
    Tamal Kanti Panja
    Tata Consultancy Services

• 2.  RE: Shipping Order and related Customer Payment management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 07, 2023 14:31
    Hi Tamal
    Product Order and Product Order Item both have references to a list of payments that were made in the context of the order. So the question is whether you also need a direct reference from the shipping order to the payment, or is the current model good enough. You can always extend the model for your particular needs if necessary.
    Hope it helps.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: Shipping Order and related Customer Payment management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 10, 2023 04:45
    Hi Jonathan,
    We are looking for Payment entity in SID model and its domain reference related to ProductOrder and Product Order item, is it same as PartPayment in PartyPayment ABE in Common Domain?
    Thanks,
    Deepa T

deepa thulasiramaiah
    Capgemini

• 4.  RE: Shipping Order and related Customer Payment management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 10, 2023 05:57
    I would say it is closer to CustomerPayment (a subclass of PartyPayment), and you will note that this has a list of payment items.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.