Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  SOM TMF 641

TM Forum Member
    Posted 11 days ago
    Edited by Ajay Saini 11 days ago

Hi, Just example telco company is partnering with the external party to acquire their services as add-on for the telco customers... in this case my understanding SOM layer will be managed by telco and its API should use standardised with TMF 641 to create service order.

Is there any api for integration with SOM layer and external party in tmforum ? so we can onboard multiple external parties without much change at SOM layer... 

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: SOM TMF 641

TM Forum Member
    Posted 9 days ago

Hi Ajay

Some of this may be covered in the Zero Touch Partnership (ZTP) initiative. I suggest you search TMF published materials to see what you can find there. You'll need to consider:

• Onboarding of the external party as a partner - there is a Partnership API that could help here
    • Actual ordering and provisioning of the partner service - an interesting discussion whether the telco should issue a Product Order or a Service Order to the partner.
    • Ongoing financial settlements
    • Disbanding of the partnership

Good luck

------------------------------
    Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.
    ------------------------------