Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Support for receipts

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 04, 2024 19:13
    Edited by Avinash Kenkere Mar 04, 2024 19:48

Hi Everyone,

We take upfront payments for the services and generate receipt as part of subscription model. The receipt captures the details of the services charged and tax details.

I couldn't find any reference to support receipts. Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Avinash Kenkere

• 2.  RE: Support for receipts
    Best Answer

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 05, 2024 07:51

Hi Avinash

You could use Attachment (on Product Order for example) to hold the image or PDF of the receipt. However, it does seem that that receipt (whether for payment or goods received) as a business entity is missing from the Open API model, and, as far as I can tell, even in the Information Framework (the SID). It is dealt with in other areas of TMF assets, such as eTOM and the functional framework.

I'm not sure what can be done about this at the moment, I might consider opening a change request.

------------------------------
    Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: Support for receipts

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 05, 2024 17:37

Thanks Jonathan.

For time being we assess further on using attachments on product order or payments entity.

Avinash Kenkere
    Telstra Corporation