Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Swagger Contract Not Matching CTK evaluation - ex- TMF 629 Customer Management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Aug 23, 2022 13:08
    It has been observed that there is a difference between swagger contract api specification vs CTK evaluation.
    For example the request fired by CTK with name/id as query param is not defined in the swagger contact. 

Swagger - 
    GET - /customer with query params fields, offset and limit as query params
    GET - /customer/{id} - id in path and fields as query param.

CTK
    /Customer?name={{NAMECU01}}     and
    /Customer?id={{IDCU01}}  
    both of the above requests from CTK expects the api to return mandatory attributes where as in reality per swagger such paths does not exists.

Please explain on why this discrepancy. I understand all apis should follow TMF 630 API guidelines but why aren't the contracts in sync with it and the CTK

------------------------------
    Vasanth Varma
    Verizon Communications

• 2.  RE: Swagger Contract Not Matching CTK evaluation - ex- TMF 629 Customer Management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Aug 25, 2022 02:37
    Hi Vasanth
    I've referred this to the people in TMF who are responsible for the CTKs, hopefully they can deal with it.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: Swagger Contract Not Matching CTK evaluation - ex- TMF 629 Customer Management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Aug 29, 2022 12:08
    In general how do we refer to other teams like CTK folks? Do we raise a JIRA or something?

Vasanth Varma
    Verizon Communications

• 4.  RE: Swagger Contract Not Matching CTK evaluation - ex- TMF 629 Customer Management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Aug 30, 2022 08:08
    If you are a member of the TMF Open API project you can access the Jira repository and open one directly.
    Otherwise your best bet is to raise it here on the community. hopefully I or some of the other active folks will see it and take it forward.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 5.  RE: Swagger Contract Not Matching CTK evaluation - ex- TMF 629 Customer Management

Posted Dec 27, 2022 08:43
    Any update regarding this topic.
    Thank you.

Ahmed Elbanna
    SEGMA COM

• 6.  RE: Swagger Contract Not Matching CTK evaluation - ex- TMF 629 Customer Management

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 27, 2022 08:55
    Ahmed
    Per my conversation with TMF trainer, you got to follow TMF 630 for all the apis. Swagger definitions on the API page are sort of representations so even if swagger does not carry some of the query params etc. the api when implemented should have all the scenarios covered like query by any field within the customer object 
    Swagger -
    GET - /customer with query params fields, offset and limit as query params
    GET - /customer/{id} - id in path and fields as query param.

CTK
    /Customer?name={{NAMECU01}}     and
    /Customer?id={{IDCU01}}

Vasanth Varma
    Verizon Communications