Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF 620: Access denied to ctk kit for Product Management Catalog APIs.

Posted Nov 03, 2022 06:50
    Edited by Ilyas Premji Nov 04, 2022 05:12

Unable to download the CTK for Product Catalog Management APIs, as it gives access denied. 

download link -

Open API Table

Tmforum remove preview
    Open API Table
    Skip to end of metadata Go to start of metadata The increasingly complex multi-partner digital services value chain raises new challenges in terms of ensuring time-to-market, seamless management, cost-effectiveness and revenue sharing.
    View this on Tmforum >

Please confirm if the CTK is available for 620 TMF Catalog, Category and ProductOffferingPrice APIs.

------------------------------
    Nikita Soni
    Salesforce

• 2.  RE: TMF 620: Access denied to ctk kit for Product Management Catalog APIs.

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 03, 2022 13:08
    Hi Nikita

I believe that to access assets on the API table you need to be logged in to the TMF main website. Look at the top right of the web page, if you are logged in you should see your picture (if you have one) or name. If you are not logged in you should see a link saying Log In

If you don't have a user name, you need to register at https://myaccount.tmforum.org/register . You'll need to use your email address at Salesforce (not a personal gmail address) so that TMF can recognize your organization's membership.

Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF 620: Access denied to ctk kit for Product Management Catalog APIs.

Posted Nov 04, 2022 07:58
    Hi Jonathan, I am already logged in. Also I am able to download other ctk like Product Inventory Management API ctk, but not this one and hence seems like issue with this specific ctk.

Nikita Soni
    Salesforce

• 4.  RE: TMF 620: Access denied to ctk kit for Product Management Catalog APIs.

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 05, 2022 15:22
    Thanks for the clarification
    I tried myself and got the same result :(
    I'll raise an issue with the relevant focals

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.