Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF622 Product Ordering Management API REST Specification R19.0.1

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 19, 2022 05:02
    HI Team,

I am currently designing swagger api using TM FORUM (TMF622 Product Ordering Management API REST Specification R19.0.1) for product ordering. However we need to pass customer related details like (First name/Last name/Language) during product ordering. Could you please suggest which attribute i can use for this as i was not able to find any attribute where i can send all these details during product ordering.

Thanks,
    Harsha Mawa

------------------------------
    Harsha Mawa
    Infosys

• 2.  RE: TMF622 Product Ordering Management API REST Specification R19.0.1

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 19, 2022 08:32
    Hi Harsha,

TM Forum uses the separation of concern concept.
    This means TMF622 assumes that the customer is previously created.

Based on your usecase this means that you first create an individual using TMF632. This call would have your (First name/ Last Name/Language) information.
    Then you would give this individual a customer role using TMF629. Depending on how your business this might include a CreditProfile or even creating a BillingAccount in the Billing system and creating FinancialAccount in your AccountsReceivable system using TMF666.

Finally the TMF620 productOrder will contain a reference to this customer using the relatedParty array.

Separation of concerns means that all these steps are indeed separate API calls that are woven together with your own specific business logic.

Best Regards

Koen Peeters
    OryxGateway