Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF644 Privacy Swagger is empty

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 31, 2023 05:54
    In the OpenAPI table, the swagger for TMF644 Privacy is empty. Please provide the3 correct file.

Thank You, Lutz

------------------------------
    Lutz Bettge
    Deutsche Telekom AG

• 2.  RE: TMF644 Privacy Swagger is empty

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 01, 2023 03:04
    Hmmm. Looks like publication error. I'm raising it with the relevant focals.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF644 Privacy Swagger is empty

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 01, 2023 03:38
    There's already an open Jira issue for this https://projects.tmforum.org/jira/browse/AP-4080 (accessible only to Open API project members).
    I'll try to escalate it with the focals.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 4.  RE: TMF644 Privacy Swagger is empty

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 06, 2023 05:20
    Hi,

The api is also available in the Open Source TMF Open API Git.

Open_Api_And_Data_Model/TMF644-Privacy-v4.0.0.swagger.json at master · tmforum-apis/Open_Api_And_Data_Model

Regards,
    GitHub remove preview
    Open_Api_And_Data_Model/TMF644-Privacy-v4.0.0.swagger.json at master · tmforum-apis/Open_Api_And_Data_Model
    This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters. Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
    View this on GitHub >

Priyanka Parija
    conology