Open APIs

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TMF651 Agreement-Management is missing a reference to TMF738-RevenueSharingModels

• 1.  TMF651 Agreement-Management is missing a reference to TMF738-RevenueSharingModels

TM Forum Member
    Posted 13 days ago
    Edited by Anton Tsapko 12 days ago
    Hi all,

I am trying to implement a revenue sharing model using TMF738/736 Revenue Sharing Model and TMF651 Agreement Management. 

In my use-case / domain a company has an agreement with its parter P1 (one partner) to lease network infrastrucutre (components) according to a ProductCatalog of P1.
    Additionally to that the lease conditions the agreement contains or defines a revenue sharing model. The revenue that is created 
    with internet products that are "produced" using the leased network infrastructure.

I studied the TMF651 Agreement Management API and I cannot see a possibility to reference a Revenue Sharing Model in it. (I can see the possiblity to reference a ProductOffering in the AgreementItem though). I think there should be a RSModelRef in the AgreementItem. So that the agreement entity could "hold" all the conditions for one partner.

Is this an known issue? If yes, will there be a possiblity in future to reference a RSM from an Agreement Entity?

Best Regards

Anton

------------------------------
    Anton Tsapko
    conology

• 2.  RE: TMF651 Agreement-Management is missing a reference to TMF738-RevenueSharingModels

TM Forum Member
    Posted 10 days ago

Hi Anton

Bear in mind that Agreement is a base class, that can cover all types of agreement. I don't think it would be a good idea to add an explicit reference to a specific business scenario, such as rev-share. Probably would be better to define a dedicated subclass for rev-sharing agreement, and then refer to the sharing model from the subclass.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.