TM Forum Community

View Only
  • 1.  TMF651 - CTK Execution

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 12, 2023 07:02

Hi Team,

During CTK execution, TMF651- Agreement Management API is expecting "engagedPartyRole attribute"  in response while as per swagger , there is no such attribute/field available in object. Can someone please guide which is this attribute in Agreement <Post> operation?

Currently our test cases<Response has engagedPartyRole attribute> are going failed due to missing this attribute in response even after getting engageParty object in response?

#General

------------------------------
    Chetan Patel
    Tech Mahindra Limited

• 2.  RE: TMF651 - CTK Execution

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 13, 2023 02:29

The engagedParty attribute is mandatory in POST. The value is an array of RelatedParty which includes the role attribute.

Vance Shipley
    SigScale

• 3.  RE: TMF651 - CTK Execution

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 15, 2023 22:06

This is a bug.

I see now that the TMF651 Conformance Profile has incorrectly included engagedPartyRole as a mandatory attribute of the Agreement object, however no such attribute exists in the Swagger, or anywhere else.  The engaged part role would be found in the role attribute of a RelatedParty object included in the array value of the engagedParty attribute.

Vance Shipley
    SigScale

• 4.  RE: TMF651 - CTK Execution

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 16, 2023 00:59

Thanks a lot Vance for update.

Can you please guide me, how can we raise such bug to TMF team?

Chetan Patel
    Tech Mahindra Limited

• 5.  RE: TMF651 - CTK Execution

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 17, 2023 02:23

Thanks Chetan and Vance

I've raised a Jira issue to the Open API team. I cannot make any commitment on when this will be fixed, but at least it's a start.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 6.  RE: TMF651 - CTK Execution

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 17, 2023 02:30

Thanks a lot Jonathan for raising JIRA.

We have one more query here, This API CTK is executing two POST operation for Agreement operation only. Does it valid or its also bug?

First post will be executed with config.json payload and another POST is taking payload from ctk collection json. Second  POST payload is not passing all the CTK required attributes.

Chetan Patel
    Tech Mahindra Limited

• 7.  RE: TMF651 - CTK Execution

TM Forum Member
    Posted Oct 17, 2023 02:51

I'm afraid that I am not familiar with the details of execution flows in the CTK. Perhaps @Victor Mari (TMF) can assist.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.