Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF699 Sales Management : About SalesOpportunity

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 18, 2021 08:17
    Dear All,
    I've been stuck looking for the resource model of salesOpprtunity entity in the different documents. Unfortunately I could not find it. Does anyone know if was specified somewhere in the APIs documentation?
    Thanks a lot for your help,

------------------------------
    Anis Riahi
    Sofrecom SA

• 2.  RE: TMF699 Sales Management : About SalesOpportunity

TM Forum Member
    Posted May 18, 2021 11:53
    Hi Anis
    It rather looks as if the SalesOpportunity entity has not been designed.
    I will try to raise it with the API lead for TMF699, to see if there are any plans to fill out the model in this area.
    Sorry cannot be more specific at this time.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF699 Sales Management : About SalesOpportunity

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 09, 2023 09:37
    SalesOpportunity entity has not been designed, is it still the case?, i mean can we have an latest update on this?

my requirement is that our business model pairs product offerings (typically a TMF 620 response) to the opportunity rather than the lead itself. is it advised to do so the product offering inside the salesOpportunity entity?, i believe yes, please correct me.

looking forward.,

Narendra Kumar
    Saudi Telecom Company

• 4.  RE: TMF699 Sales Management : About SalesOpportunity

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 11, 2023 06:11

Looking at the description (below) I believe Sales Management API (TMF699) can be used to manage sales opportunities.

"The Sales Management API provides interfaces for Sales Lead, Sales Opportunity, Sales Quote and the other management capabilities to support the sales activities to build relationship with the prospect customer who could be a person or organization that has an interest in the goods and/or services and possibly become the actual customers with one or more subscriptions."

Youdhbir Singh
    Vodafone Group