Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF717 - Mobile Number Portability (MNP) placeholder

TM Forum Member
    Posted 10 days ago

Hi,

The latest TMF717 specification (v4.0.0) does not specify any placeholder for information related to Mobile number Portability (ex. Porting DateTime, Donor Operator, Recipient Operator etc.). The last version of API document was released on Feb2021 (Release 21.5.0). Since then no update is released.

Please let me know is there any thought given to include MNP details as part of TMF717 update.

If I have to extend to include MNP details in existing TMF717 specification, then what would be your guidance about the placeholder.

------------------------------
    Abhilash Prasad
    Jio Platforms Limited

• 2.  RE: TMF717 - Mobile Number Portability (MNP) placeholder

TM Forum Member
    Posted 9 days ago

Hi,

That TMF717Customer 360 API isn't even in Production; it's in Beta, in pre-production status. In a post I made earlier this year asking about it, I was only given this link: preproduction API table (https://www.tmforum.org/oda/open-apis/table/pre-production), and was told that Uwe Suelter from DT was actively working on this API and was at Accelerate in February. They also suggested that @Shantanu Raje​ might be able to help.

Please let me know if you have any updates on this API.

Maria Eugenia Ramos
    Lider Tecnico
    TELEFONICA

• 3.  RE: TMF717 - Mobile Number Portability (MNP) placeholder

TM Forum Member
    Posted 8 days ago

Hi,

Thanks Maria for your response. I also find that TMF717 Customer 360 API is still in pre-production state and yet to release in Production. I would request @Shantanu Raje or someone who is working on TMF717 Customer360 API specification, please update.

Abhilash Prasad
    Jio Platforms Limited