Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TmForum Open API code in springboot + apache camel

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 23, 2023 23:25
    Hi Team,

If anyone have any idea regarding Tmforum api sample source code which implemented in java or apache camel.

------------------------------
    Nilesh Vispute
    NCS Pte Ltd

• 2.  RE: TmForum Open API code in springboot + apache camel

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 24, 2023 04:53
    Hi Nitesh,

Can you please elaborate a bit more? As I understand, those sample codes are just for reference and will vary according to your business case.

Regards,
    Molay

Molay Dutta
    Prodapt North America, Inc

• 3.  RE: TmForum Open API code in springboot + apache camel

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 24, 2023 08:14
    The published Open APIs include an asset called Reference Implementation. Take a look at the Open API table under the Sample Implementation Code column.
    As far as I understand, the RI is generated automatically from the API swagger, and doesn't have any real business logic.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 4.  RE: TmForum Open API code in springboot + apache camel

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 25, 2023 04:31
    Hello Nilesh,

The Swagger file is what you need, and they are documented in Open API table  page for every API.
    The sample code can be generated from swagger codegen tools for your desired technology/framework, the codegen supports almost all popular technologies which also includes spring-boot. And you can write your own templates in swagger codegen if you are interested in using some new technologies.

You can refer to this https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen to understand more about generating code from a swagger file.

Vikram Billa
    Qvantel Oy