Open APIs

View Only

Urgent recommendation of correlating GoeAddress, Service, Supplier and other details

• 1.  Urgent recommendation of correlating GoeAddress, Service, Supplier and other details

TM Forum Member
    Posted 11 days ago

Dear Members, 

As part of our use case, we will be on-boarding our respective POP locations i.e. network and geographic sites and then push respective TMF 674, 673,675 (combined) open API details to planning and other relevant systems about its geographical site, address, sub-address, location co-ordinates etc. details.

Now once POP locations on-boarded and respective infrastructure build on it and we generate TMF 639 for providing necessary resource inventory to relevant systems. As part of the build, we do come across access, last mile, gateway etc. suppliers which we on-board and use those as part of resource planning and pass it in TMF 639 inventory under related party.

Post build we do provision certain infra services like P2P, P2A , internet etc. infra services against all those resource on respective POP locations.

With all of these combinations if i need feed data or present it one of front ending system need to know following things, can you please recommend which TMF Open APIs are best fitted to use. May not be specific one API will fit but combination of 1 or 2 Open API's can be used for further use.

• Present geographical address having infra services and suppliers associated with it. How can i use respective API to know all these things in one API
    • Do i need to use API like 638 as infra service inventory to know whether particular POP location has respective service with its place i.e. geographic site and related party /supplier details? OR
    • Can I use 633, 669 and 645 to get all of these details?

Kindly guide in this regard how can i feed of all these details to relevant system in single and/ or combination of multiple API's. (Geographic site details + Infra services and port capacity+ Suppliers details)

Presently as a tactical solution we have extended TMF 674 API embedding geographic site, address, Sub address details and added blocks related serviceSpecification , relatedParty etc. which not sure as per TMF compliance or not and because as per TMF 630 we can extended using related Entity object but not sure whether all of these can be added in single API like in 674 we have added. But from strategic solution point of view just wanted few recommendations and inputs around this.

------------------------------
    Mahesh Choudhari
    BT Group plc
    ------------------------------