Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  where to download the TMF "Open Digital Business Scenarios and Use Cases"

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 26, 2024 11:49
    Edited by Matthieu Hattab Feb 26, 2024 12:42

Hello,

some TMF API user guide have this chapter:

• What is "usage API"?
    • where to find the "Open Digital Business Scenarios and Use Cases" document?

PS: I've already done extensive search in TMF confluence and main websites, to no avail.

PS2: I'm starting to believe this document could be IG1228

------------------------------
    Kind regards,

Matthieu Hattab
    Lyse Platform

• 2.  RE: where to download the TMF "Open Digital Business Scenarios and Use Cases"

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 29, 2024 08:34

Hi @Matthieu Hattab

thanks

it's the default sentence in the tooling system. It's up to each specifier to change the sentence. In TMF622 I changed it to "Reader will find examples of use cases using this API in "IG1228 How to use ODA" document."

I raised an issue in TMF tooling to make clarify the document name.

olivier arnaud
    Orange

• 3.  RE: where to download the TMF "Open Digital Business Scenarios and Use Cases"

TM Forum Member
    Posted 12 days ago

Hi @olivier arnaud,

I was looking for "Open Digital Business Scenarios and Use Cases" document. However, came across that you have raised an issue to TMF for clarification. Just wanted to know if you received any update? If so, could you share the received update please?

Thank you!

Regards,

Vinod Kumar NP

Vinod Kumar NP
    Netcracker Technology

• 4.  RE: where to download the TMF "Open Digital Business Scenarios and Use Cases"

TM Forum Member
    Posted 11 days ago

This phrase is hopefully been weeded out from the Open API user guides as they get published for v5.0.

Practically, if you are looking for use cases, you'll find them in the following places:

• ODA end-to-end use cases published as documents TMFSxxx (e.g. TMFS001, TMFS002, etc.)
    • In the Open API user guides themselves

Hope this helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.