Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  No access to the TMF700 in Pre-production Open API table

Posted Jan 18, 2024 09:28

Hello Community,

I would like to have a look at the TMF700 in the Open API table. 60+ Open APIs tried, tested and de-risked - Pre-production table - TM Forum

Unfortunately, I keep being asked to log in. Is this an error or is it a bug? You can download the guidebook. 

And there is a JSON on github - is this the same swagger as in the TMForum? https://github.com/tmforum-apis/TMF700_ShippingOrder

------------------------------
    Martin

• 2.  RE: No access to the TMF700 in Pre-production Open API table

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 21, 2024 00:51

Hello Eckart,

I think preprod versions are only for TMF members, but I'm not sure. Contact TMF support team  to ask about your access issues.

In my understanding the only place to see  Open API assets such as swagger, conformance profile , etc  is the Open API table

Ragavi Ramasamy
    Halleyx Inc.

• 3.  RE: No access to the TMF700 in Pre-production Open API table

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 21, 2024 02:53

Hi Martin and Ragavi

In general, TM Forum published materials, such as Open API assets, are available only to people working for organizations that are members of TM Forum, or who have individual membership of TMF. This is true for the production and pre-production assets. This is why the site asks you to log in.

I think you'll need to discuss with your organization the relevance of them becoming a TMF member, and what the possible financial implications are of such a membership.

Good luck

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 4.  RE: No access to the TMF700 in Pre-production Open API table

Posted Jan 22, 2024 02:26

Thank you both for the fast answer

M. Eckart
    University of Greenwich