Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Open API for Validate Customer Satisfaction

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 10, 2023 12:32

Hi All,

We are currently designing a new e-care solution for our B2B Customers.  This solution will need to be integrated with NPS providers to validate customer satisfaction 
    after using it.

We would like to know if there is an open API or an ongoing project in TM Forum that allows us to standardize the integration between our new e-care and the NPS providers.

As always, thanks in advance for helping me.

Regards,

Andrés

------------------------------
    ANDRES JOSE MIGUEL SCIALPI
    Telefonica Moviles Argentina

• 2.  RE: Open API for Validate Customer Satisfaction

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 12, 2023 03:00

I'm not aware of such an API being planned.

TM Forum is a member-driven organization, so you are invited to join the Open API project and make a proposal for such an API. You would need to create use cases and flows to show the potential use of such an API, and give an initial suggestion for a payload model for the API operations.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: Open API for Validate Customer Satisfaction

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 13, 2023 07:42

Thank you very much Jonathan for your prompt response and for inviting us to participate. We will review it in greater detail and raise the case.

ANDRES JOSE MIGUEL SCIALPI
    Telefonica Moviles Argentina

• 4.  RE: Open API for Validate Customer Satisfaction

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 06, 2023 05:49
    Edited by Marlon Almazan Dec 06, 2023 09:09

Dear All,

I found this idea very promising. Communication API has a similar function, maybe it could be extended for customer feedback (e.g., with attachment type feedback). 
                    On the other hand, while the base use case is simple, there are many subtle details. During the whole customer lifecycle company gathers customer feedback. It may happen event driven (e.g., after contract is signed) or periodically (e.g., once a year). Then the API should support opt-in and opt-out, text definition, language selection, personalization, survey frequency, analysis …, all this at the level of a single contact or an organization).  Such an API would be very useful. 

Kristóf Csepregi Horváth
    Deutsche Telekom (UK) Ltd

• 5.  RE: Open API for Validate Customer Satisfaction

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 11, 2023 04:24

The communication API is strictly intended for managing the mechanism for sending information from the service provider to relevant parties (such as customers). The API is indifferent to the content of the information that is sent, and is certainly not the place to start dealing with customer satisfaction.

If anything, we could discuss whether the Interaction API could be relevant for dealing with satisfaction, the recorded interactions could at least be one possible source for measuring and tracking satisfaction.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.