Open APIs

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Request for Guidance on Setting Up Open API CTK Test Environment within our Java and Selenium-based Framework

• 1.  Request for Guidance on Setting Up Open API CTK Test Environment within our Java and Selenium-based Framework

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 14, 2024 09:22

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Chethan, and I am writing to seek guidance on setting up an Open API CTK test environment within our Java and Selenium-based framework.

As part of our development process, we are keen to ensure the conformance of our APIs with TM Forum standards. Given our framework's reliance on Java and Selenium, we are interested in integrating Open API CTK testing to streamline our validation process.

Could you kindly provide us with detailed instructions or documentation on how we can effectively set up the Open API CTK test environment within our Java and Selenium framework? Any insights or best practices you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your assistance. We look forward to your guidance and insights on this matter.

Warm regards,

Allam Chethan Sai

------------------------------
    Allam Chethan Sai
    Cognizant Technology Solutions

• 2.  RE: Request for Guidance on Setting Up Open API CTK Test Environment within our Java and Selenium-based Framework

TM Forum Member
    Posted Feb 27, 2024 21:58

Hi Chethan,

Thanks for reaching out. We currently don't have any formal documentation to set up an Open API CTK test environment.

The devs did advise:

For v4 the up-to-date documentation is found in a read-me file inside the ctk source & it should be the same for v5.

We also found informal, but valid information in word and PowerPoint - to access this 1) join the Open APIs project  2) navigate to this page in the Open API project confluence space

We can provide help troubleshooting the execution of a specific ctk but we don´t provide recommendations on how to integrate it with particular systems.

Regards,

Heidi

Heidi Lobecker
    TM Forum