Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF 629: CTK is expecting "engagedParty" node to be an Object in the request and response.

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 13, 2023 15:30

The CTK is anticipating the 'engagedParty' node to be an object, but according to the TMF629 documentation, a single customer can have multiple 'engagedParty' resources, as reflected in the provided examples. I have included screenshots of the examples from the TMF629 documentation and the cURL response from the CTK in case the 'engagedParty' is represented as an array. It seems there is a discrepancy between the expected data structure by the CTK and the documented specifications in TMF629.

CTK Version - V4.0.0

Doc Version - V4.0.1

CTK result when engagedParty is set as an array
    Example given in the TMF629 Documentation

------------------------------
    Praveenkumar Saminathan
    Salesforce

• 2.  RE: TMF 629: CTK is expecting "engagedParty" node to be an Object in the request and response.

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 14, 2023 03:02

This is a duplicate post, please follow the discussion on the other thread here: https://engage.tmforum.org/discussion/tmf-629-ctk-is-expecting-engagedparty-node-to-be-an-object-in-the-request-and-response

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.