Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF681 Per Recipient Characteristics

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 05, 2023 04:15

I can see that a message can have characteristics which can be inserted into messages to recipients.

There does not seem to be a way however to have per reciptient characteristics.

Eg my content might be "Hi $FirstName, we have $ProductName going for \$$ProductPrice this week....". $FirstName should be able to resolve to details for a recipient and other characteristics resolved from the message.

There is also the question of escaping the $ specical character. Is there any documentation describing the templating language or is that left open to the implementation (raising interoperability issues).

It would be nice to see a use case like this in the documentation going through an initial POST and following up with a PATCH.

------------------------------
    Arthur Vernon
    TPG Telecom Limited

• 2.  RE: TMF681 Per Recipient Characteristics

TM Forum Member
    Posted Dec 05, 2023 05:40

This appears to be (well) a duplicate communications message. Please follow the discussion on the other thread: https://engage.tmforum.org/discussion/tmf681-per-recipient-characteristics-1

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.