Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Which TMF is suitable to share Network Services offered against Geographic site (PoP)? Please suggest.

Posted Jan 10, 2024 05:23

Hello Team,

I have a requirement to share a feed for Network services offered in a geographic location along with characteristics like Port speed. I am aware of TMF674 which is to share geographic site details, TMF633 to share service specifications and TMF639 for service inventory.

The challenge here is,

How do I club all these 3 different things into 1 feed? For example, Feed should provide address details of London PoP along with services offered like Internet, IP-VPN, E-line etc. and what port speed each service offers like 10G, 100G etc (by summarizing the speed from all the Ports under that PoP using inventory). 

Is there any TMF to support this kind of requirement please?

------------------------------
    Chaitanya Ananda
    Infosys

• 2.  RE: Which TMF is suitable to share Network Services offered against Geographic site (PoP)? Please suggest.

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jan 10, 2024 08:08

This is a duplicate post, please follow the discussion on the other post: https://engage.tmforum.org/discussion/which-tmf-is-suitable-to-share-network-services-offered-against-geographic-site-pop-please-suggest

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.