Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  Sample Implementation Code for Open API TMF 629

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 20, 2023 03:02

Hi all,

We have picked up sample implementation code for TMF Open API 620 5.0 and tried to run it on local machine. But, it throws up error when trying to put any API call, lets say GET/customer call.

{ "message": "found x-eov-operation-id for route POST - /tmf-api/customerManagement/v5/customer]. x-eov-operation-handler required.", "errors": "" }

What could we be doing wrong here? Our larger motive is to implement a TMF API middleware application for one the COTS packages for TMF 629, so could this be a good starting point for implementation?

------------------------------
    Varun Pandhi

• 2.  RE: Sample Implementation Code for Open API TMF 629

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 20, 2023 07:20

Hi Varun

I've referred your issue to the relevant TMF focal for reference implementation.

With that, I'm not sure that the RI code (which is automatically generated from the Swagger/OAS) is necessarily a good start for a production-ready implementation. Assuming the COTS package does not expose TMF Open APIs, your middleware will need to carry out mapping between models, maybe including orchestrating multiple calls into the COTS. You'd probably do better to hand-craft your code, or use a commercial IPaaS offering.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.