Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF 620 - 5.0.0

Posted Sep 21, 2023 12:00

Hi all,

I'm starting to work at TMF620 v5.0.0 and I'm now able to run the CTK. I notice some errors like non-mandatory fields being validated.

For example, I have an error in ProductSpecification if the response does not have @baseType or @schemaLocation or isBundle or productNumber (I stopped here but I believe that will be occur for every non-mandatory fields that I do not use)

Can you please clarify the behavior and confirm if this is a issue in CTK or not?

Thank you

------------------------------
    Rui Ferreira
    Celfocus

• 2.  RE: TMF 620 - 5.0.0

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 22, 2023 11:28

Inside Changeme.json you can change any of the values including removing non-mandatory parameters from the payload. 

Dennis Miano
    TO BE VERIFIED

• 3.  RE: TMF 620 - 5.0.0

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 26, 2023 07:57

This looks to me like a CTK implementation error - the CTK is supposed to implement only mandatory fields. I'm passing this on to the CTK focal in TMF.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 4.  RE: TMF 620 - 5.0.0

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 29, 2023 06:19

Hi Jonathan, like Denis said this is not an error on the CTK.

All CTKs have a CHANGEME.json file, with the attributes that can be changed, this file comes with the full example payload but one may change this payload so it matched their implementation. 

Any attribute that is provided on the payload will be validated against the OAS. You will pass the CTK if you send only minimum mandatory attributes, but you will be expected to conform to the OAS on any attribute provided.

Best,

Henrique Rodrigues
    TM ForumHenrique Rodrigues
    TM Forum

• 5.  RE: TMF 620 - 5.0.0

Posted Nov 29, 2023 06:26

Hi Henrique, I understand that, but, I have errors with non-mandatory fields if I send the request as it is in the CTK. It is supposed the CTK validate the non-mandatory fields? In my understanding even if you send all the fields the CTK should only validate the mandatory.

Rui Ferreira
    Celfocus