Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF 648 : CTK is expecting price and priceAlteration as a first level attribute in response

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 02, 2023 09:54

Hi Team,

CTK for TMF 648 is expecting price and priceAlteration as a first level attribute for Quote Object in response , whereas specification and conformance documents doesn't mention any direct links of price and priceAlteration with Quote. Can you please verify if this is expected ?

Thanks

------------------------------
    Vaishnavi Goyal
    Salesforce

• 2.  RE: TMF 648 : CTK is expecting price and priceAlteration as a first level attribute in response

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 13, 2023 05:00

Hi Vaishnavi

At least on the surface, this looks like a defect in the CTK. price and priceAlteration are properties of QuotePrice, embedded as Quote.quoteItem.quoteItemPrice

I've raised the issue with the relevant focal in TM Forum.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF 648 : CTK is expecting price and priceAlteration as a first level attribute in response

TM Forum Member
    Posted Nov 13, 2023 07:15

I understand from TMF focal that this has been dealt with.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.