12+ years of experience in solution design and architecture in designing and delivering solutions for large-scale IT transformation projects. Exposure to both Agile or Waterfall delivery. Ability to effectively manage both vendors and key stakeholders in high-pressure, client-facing roles.
• Defining Networks Evolution 2020 vision to “Softwarize the Network” and transforming Telstra networks into an API based consumption model of Network as a Service (NaaS). Working on TM Forum Open API Catalog and contributing to TM Forum for the NaaS component suite.
• Experienced solutions architect specializing in Telecommunication Operations Support Systems (OSS).
• Experience in business requirements analysis, create functional requirements specifications and collaborating with key project stakeholders.
• Experience in Provisioning (Order to Activation(O2A)) and Assurance (Trouble to Restoration(T2R)).
• Have practical experience with waterfall and agile (using Kanban and Scrum) software development. Exposure to AGILE methodology, Continuous Delivery capabilities, tools & technologies.
• Have worked on enterprise package like AMDOCS CRM (Thick, Thin & SMART Clients), Amdocs Service Management Suite (ASMS), Amdocs v10, etc.