Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF620 - Attachments

Posted Sep 11, 2023 10:34

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding the attachment resource in TMF620.

The first one is relative to href attribute, this attribute is mandatory in the responses and per the provided examples is the path to the documentManagement API. We will not implement the document management API, so what should we return in responses in this attribute?

As we do not have the document management API our attachments will always be a Value and not a reference, any problem with that?

Thank you

Rui

------------------------------
    Rui Ferreira
    Celfocus

• 2.  RE: TMF620 - Attachments

TM Forum Member
    Posted Sep 14, 2023 01:59

Hi Rui

Ideally, the Document Management API should include independent operations for managing Attachments. However this has not been done (yet?).

I don't see any problem with having Attachment as value; in any case the actual contents of the attachment have ref (url) or value (content) semantics

Hope it helps

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF620 - Attachments

Posted Sep 14, 2023 05:01

Thanks for your answer @Jonathan Goldberg. It helps as always. We are planning to have attachment support for product specifications and product offering but without the support of document management, we cannot use Attachments as Ref.

Thanks again for your support

Rui Ferreira
    Celfocus