Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF648-Quote-can quote item contain other quote items?

Posted Jun 21, 2022 07:10
    Hi There,

I was looking at the resource model in page 9 of the pdf - TMF648_Quote_Management_API_REST_Specification_R19.0.0.pdf . See the screenshot below of the extract I would like to know more about. It looks like a QuoteItem can contain a QuoteItem within itself.

However, if I go with the swagger and generate an open API yaml from here - TMF648_QuoteManagement/TMF648-Quote-v4.0.0.swagger.json at master · tmforum-apis/TMF648_QuoteManagement it appears a Quote will have an array of QuoteItem but a QuoteItem can't have another QuoteItem within it. Can someone clarify the discrepancy or maybe I'm missing something here.

------------------------------
    Ganapathiram Natarajan
    DXC Technology

• 2.  RE: TMF648-Quote-can quote item contain other quote items?

TM Forum Member
    Posted Jun 21, 2022 12:13
    This is a duplicate post, please see the other post here.
    All - I remind you that your first post on the community is subject to moderation so you may not see it immediately. Please be patient and don't post a second time :) .

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF648-Quote-can quote item contain other quote items?

Posted Jun 21, 2022 23:21
    My apologies. I was new and thought something went wrong. If possible it will be good to remove this duplicate post. I don't have an option to delete it.

Ganapathiram Natarajan
    DXC Technology