Open APIs

View Only
  • 1.  TMF679: invalid Swagger

TM Forum Member
    Posted Mar 31, 2023 12:00

Hello all.

I've downloaded the TMF679 Swagger file, which is corrupted; the JSON file is invalid. Is there any place to post a pull request or to send the diff against the fixed one?

Kind regards.

------------------------------
    Javier Storni
    Telecom Argentina, S.A.

• 2.  RE: TMF679: invalid Swagger

TM Forum Member
    Posted Apr 18, 2023 08:10

Can you give more details, Javier?
    I tried both the main v4 table https://projects.tmforum.org/wiki/display/API/Open+API+Table and the beta table https://projects.tmforum.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=128855518 - the files seem fine.

Jonathan Goldberg
    Amdocs Management Limited
    Any opinions and statements made by me on this forum are purely personal, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the TM Forum or my employer.

• 3.  RE: TMF679: invalid Swagger

TM Forum Member
    Posted Apr 19, 2023 07:34
    Thanks for your response. I've downloaded the file again, and it works perfectly. I did not save the corrupted file, my bad.

Thanks for checking.

Regards.

AVISO LEGAL:
                    El presente correo electrónico y la información contenida en el mismo, es información privada y  confidencial, está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario y no puede ser revelada a terceros, ni utilizada inapropiadamente en interés del destinatario. Excepto que se haya establecido expresamente de otra forma, éste correo electrónico y la mencionada información privada y confidencial no constituye una oferta, ni una promesa, ni una propuesta y no será interpretado como aceptación, ni como una tratativa pre-contractual, acuerdo parcial, contrato preliminar y/o pre-contrato, ni como un compromiso vinculante y/o declaración de voluntad oficial de TELECOM ARGENTINA S.A. Si Usted no es el destinatario original de éste mensaje y por ese medio pudo acceder a dicha información, por favor, elimine el mensaje. La distribución o copia de este mensaje esta estrictamente prohibida. La transmisión de e-mails no garantiza que el correo electrónico sea seguro o libre de error. Por consiguiente, no manifestamos que esta información sea completa o precisa. Toda información está sujeta a alterarse sin previo aviso.

This email and the information contained herein are proprietary and confidential, and intended for the recipient only and cannot be disclosed to third parties or used inappropriately in the interest of the recipient. Except it has been expressly stated otherwise, the email and said private and confidential information are not an offer or promise, or a proposal and will not be construed as acceptance or as a pre-contractual negotiation, partial agreement, preliminary contract and / or pre-contract or binding commitment and/or an official statement of intent of TELECOM ARGENTINA S.A. If you are not the intended recipient of this message and thereby gained access to such information, please remove the message. Distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. Transmission of e-mails does not guarantee that e-mail is safe or free from error. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate. All information is subject to change without notice.