Up to 72% of 5G revenue growth is dependent on transformation of operational and business support systems (OSS/BSS).
The business benefits of 5G are reliant on the development of better, automated, and integrated management and operational capabilities. In this report, we identify the key operational changes necessary for communications service providers (CSPs) to move beyond traditional business models and address new vertical market sectors with differentiated services. This report explores:
- Where operators are with their 5G plans
- Whether they plan to differentiate services and performance on 5G and, if so, how they plan to do that
- What are the expectations on 5G timings
- What are the biggest concerns about 5G and its associated business possibilities
- A new type of IT infrastructure that will be key to monetizing 5G
Read this report to understand just how dependent 5G success is on OSS/BSS transformation and to learn how to build business cases for OSS/BSS products that will enable 5G service differentiation.